Riches TF by Dead Kooks
· FEATURES ·
· Model: Riches TF
· Size: 5'11" x 20 3/4 x 2 5/8
· Shaped by Eden Saul
· Shaped in Australia and finished in France.
· Construction: PU (Polyurethane Foam + Polyester resin)
· Fin system: Futures Twin Fin
· Fins not included: for this model we recommend the DEFLOW - DEADKOOKS UTOPIA
· Finish: Sanded; Solid Light Blue. An absolute beauty.
· PERFORMANCE ORIENTED WITH REGULAR SHORTY SENSITIVITY ·
"My Performance Oriented Go-To for Most Days" –Eden Saul
The Riches TF is a more performance oriented version of the Riches RF, built to surf hard and feel it alive on good waves: from Californian summer slop to well overhead East Coast points.
Lower rail, narrower nose and tail block and a little more flip up behind the fins than the Riches RF, this new spin will be perfect for you if you like its speed and drive but are looking for something that feels closer to your regular shorty.
Eden Saul shaping where the magic happens at Byron Bay.
· SHAPED IN BYRON BAY ·
This piece of foam has been shaped in Byron Bay, Australia. This coastal town in the southeastern Australian state of New South Wales is the breeding ground for some of the best surfboard builders in the world.
Eden Saul, the man behind Dead Kooks, has played a big role making us understand why owning an alternative surfboard is important. It wasn't a surprise when Eden was invited to the Electric Surfboard Acid Test by Stab. Get to know more about Saul in this shaper profile video.
"One of the joys of making boards is that you can bring to somebody’s life from a little piece of foam and fiber glass that you get to make with your hands.“ –Sean Paul